Thomas J. Jordan, Attorney
Sole practitioner concentrating in Public Sector Labor Law. Labor counsel for firefighter and police unions in New York State. Trial counsel for many police and firefighter claims under Sections 207-a and 207-c and Sections 205-a and 205-e of the General Municipal Law and the Retirement and Social Security Law. Keynote speaker in many seminars regarding firefighters’ on-the-job injuries, retirement matters and collective bargaining issues.
All aspects of civil practice before state and federal courts including trials and appeals; Personal injury claims including work-related accidents of firefighters and police.
- Albany Law School, Union University – Juris Doctor, 1984 (Concentration in Public Sector Labor Law)
- Cornell University – Master’s Degree Program, 1977 – 1979 (Concentration in Labor-Management Relations)
- State University of New York- B.A., 1976
- New York State Bar Association (Member of Labor Law Section)
- Albany County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice before all New York State and Federal Courts